Dutch ovens and fryers
BeiSai-“Master Cool” brand Cast Iron Cookware Materials: casting iron Surface finished: Enamel or Vegetable oil Packing: gift box + carton
BeiSai-“Master Cool” brand Cast Iron Cookware
Materials: casting iron
Surface finished: Enamel or Vegetable oil
Packing: gift box + carton
1. High quality material, that is a combination of healthy cast iron and high-grade enamel.
The advantages of cast iron: high temperature resistance, excellent thermal diffusion ability, suitable for boiling and stewing.
The advantages of enamel: beautiful, high hardness, high temperature resistant, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, easy to clean.
The advantages of cast iron enamel: heated evenly, air circulation (like above), the thickness of body could save warm durable.
2. Function: nutrition, delicious, beautiful
Nutrition: Pan evenly heated which made air circulation to lock moisture and nutrition of food.
Delicious: The inner fine holes in the enamel could adsorption grease, it can penetrate into the food while stewing food.
Beautiful: The outer wall of enamel glaze, bright and colorful, that could on the main hall.
Heavy, the pot do not often left the stove.
The design of self circulation water, that is evenly distributed on the raised dots. The whole pot promote the original taste of food to even condensate on the lid, then evenly falls back into food.
Using and maintenance of vegetable oil kitchenware
The vegetable oil anti-oxidation film is the most basic anti-oxidation treatment that can be made by cast iron kitchenware. The casting poured is sprayed with edible vegetable oil after fine polishing and manual grinding, and then put into the oven for high temperature treatment. The sprayed vegetable oil forms anti-oxidation film after high temperature, which can prevent rust and oxidation in a short time
Vegetable oil cast iron kitchenware is the most difficult to keep in the cast iron kitchenware family, but it is also the most fun. Before using, it needs to be boiled. At the initial stage, try to cook the food materials rich in grease, and try not to cook the food materials containing more starch. After a period of time, you can cook at will. With the long-term use of the pot, it will become more and more oily. If it is maintained well , the effect is better than any non stick pot, Good food is within your hand.
Boiling steps before using:
1. Firstly, clean the pot with warm water and soft brush. Do not use steel wire ball such like similar cleaning tools for the first time. Start to use the pot immediately after cleaning, otherwise it will rust easily
2. Secondly Put the cleaned pot on the heat source to dry, prepare some fat pork with skin, put the fat meat into the pot with small fire heating, then wipe the pot with fat meat, every inch should be wiped until the pork skin is consumed
3. Pour out the remaining oil, wash the pot with hot water once, and repeat the second step three to four times. It's better to wash the pot and dry it on the fire, drop some drops of vegetable oil, and wipe it with kitchen paper. (fat oil also can be replaced by vegetable oil) the above pot is finished. The long using / astringent cast iron pot can be maintained in this way. If you take good mantainance, a pot can be used for 20 years, or even longer!
In the initial cleaning and using process, if there are black chips falling, it is only carbonized vegetable oil layer, No harmful substances, do not care.
In case of rust caused by improper use / maintenance, the rust on the pot body shall be cleaned and and the pot can be restored as new after re-doing boiling steps
When cleaning, try not to use detergent to avoid damaging the oil film. The best way is to add hot water and soft brush, which can be cleaned very clean
Cast iron kitchenware can use induction cooker, but please don't burn it dry
Application and maintenance of enamel (matte color) cast iron kitchenware
Matte black enamel is more wear-resistant than color enamel. Because it is enamel, it is much simpler than pretreatment of vegetable oil
1. Clean the new pot with warm water, put it in the heat source and dry it with low heat
2. Take three spoons of vegetable oil and spread it in pot evenly. Heat the pot within for 4-5 minutes. During during this period, use kitchen towel to wipe it continuously so that the grease can be absorbed by the pot better
3. In order to have a uniform surface, when the enamel layer is fired, the pot will be upside down on the firing rack. Therefore, the material of the pot mouth is different from that of the pot body. In the process of transportation and using , some parts may fall off and show silver gray iron, which is not a quality problem. After cleaning, the pot mouth can be coated with vegetable oil to antirust treatment
The enamel cast iron pot is relatively delicate. Please pay more attention to the following points during using:
When pre-heating, heat gradually. Do not use boiled water to excite the boiler body suddenly during cleaning. Clean the boiler body after it cools down. If any food remains on the surface, please do not use steel wire ball products for cleaning. After soaking in warm water, use soft cleaning tools for cleaning.
Please use wooden shovel or silica gel shovel during cooking. When the pot is heating, it will cause the handle to heat up, so be careful to burn your hands . When the enamel layer falls off, it is damaged permanently and can not be repaired, so please pay much more attention to avoid collision during using and storage.
enamel pot is suitable for induction cooker, but please don't burn it dry.
Using and maintenance of colorful enamel kitchenware:
The pre-treatment procedure of color enamel is also simple relatively. Firstly, remind everyone that the colorful enamel material is not resistant scratch, and avoid scratches and bumps during using, avoiding permanent damage.
1. Before primary using , please clean the pot with warm water and dry it inside and outside.
2.In order to have a uniform surface, when the enamel layer is fired, the pot will be upside down on the firing rack. Therefore, the material of the pot mouth is different from that of the pot body. In the process of transportation and using , some parts may fall off and show silver gray iron, which is not a quality problem. After cleaning, the pot mouth can be coated with vegetable oil to antirust treatment
Special attention for using:
1:When the pot is heated, it should be heated gradually. Do not burn it in air.
2:When using wooden shovel or silica gel shovel without damaging the pot, the handle will be heated after the pot body is heated, and avoid the scalding during cooking.
3:Do not place hot kitchenware on the surface of any objects which are without protective film.
4:When pre-heating, heat up gradually. Do not use cold water to excite the pot body when cleaning. Clean it after the pot body cools down. If there is any food stick on the surface, do not use steel wire ball cleaning products for cleaning. Use soft cleaning tools for cleaning after soaking in warm water. The milk white enamel on the inner wall will turn yellow slightly after being used for long time, which is normal issue.
When the enamel layer falls off, it will be damaged permanently and cannot be repaired, so please pay much more attention to avoid scratches and bumps during use and storage. Enamel pot is suitable for induction cooker, but it should not be burnt in the air.
but please don't burn it dry